- Circle is a closed figure of points which are at a
constant distance from a fixed points, centre and constant distance is
- Two circles are congruent if and only if they have
- Equal chords of a circle subtend equal angles at the
centre and conversely.
- Two arcs of a circle are congruent if their
corresponding chords are equal and conversely.
- The perpendicular drawn from the centre of a circle
to a chord bisects the chord.
- The line drawn through the centre of a circle to
bisect a chord is perpendicular to the chord.
Theorem 1. There is one and only one circle
passing through three non-collinear points...............