1. Kumar belongs to a farmer’s family. One day a team of officials from the local block development office visited his village for discussing additional opportunities related to agriculture. The team discussed with the villagers how to develop fishery. The team explained about the technique of construction of ponds and the modern technology of growing fishes. The team also informed that the ‘State agriculture department’ will provide loan at an interest rate of 2½ % per annum to the farmers who will engage themselves in the occupation and will also help the farmers in the marketing of the fishes. Kumar, decided to engage himself in the fishery occupation. Identify the ‘idea field’ that helped Kumar to engage himself in fishery occupation.
2. What is meant by ‘business opportunity’ ?
3. Distinguish between “Partnership’ and ‘Joint Hindu Family Business’ on the basis of maximum numbers of members.
4.‘It is a process which involves the translation of a useful idea into an application which has commercial value. It takes persistent effort to work out
analytically the details of enterprise or service, to develop marketing strategies, to organize finances and strategize operations.’ Identify the process.
5. What is meant by ‘Financial Synergy’ ?
6. Gunjan has just passed her senior secondary examination from a CBSE affiliated school. She wanted to start her own business but was unable to decide about the nature of the business. One day during the morning walk her grandfather fell down in the park and was injured. She observed that her grandfather often forgets to take his medicines. She thought that the same problem may be faced by other old people. She thought to develop an instrument for old people that could be fitted with an electronic device connected to the mobile phones of the members of their family which could indicate the location of the old people when they go outside their homes. This device was to be kept in their pockets. She also thought to fit a timer in the instrument that could remind the old persons about the time of taking their medicines. Identify and state the meaning of the concept described in the above para that helped Gunjan in
structuring her idea for solving the problem.