- Date Sheet
- Contact us
Download Class X : HOTS Question Answers: Math Unit - 2 (Polynomials)
Submitted by guru on Thu, 02/25/2010 - 17:55
Class X : HOTS Question Answers: Math Unit - 2 (Polynomials)
It is not once nor twice but times without number that the same ideas make their appearance in the world
- If two zeros of the polynomial f(x) = x4 - 6x3 - 26x2 + 138x – 35 are 2 3.Find the other zeros. (Ans:7, -5)
- Find the Quadratic polynomial whose sum and product of zeros are 2 + 1, .
- If , are the zeros of the polynomial 2x2 – 4x + 5 find the value of a) 2 + 2 b) ( - )2.
- If , are the zeros of the polynomial x2 + 8x + 6 frame a Quadratic polynomial whose zeros are a) and b) 1 + , 1 + .
- On dividing the polynomial 4x4 - 5x3 - 39x2 - 46x – 2 by the polynomial g(x) the quotient is x2 - 3x – 5 and the remainder is -5x + 8.Find the polynomial g (x). (Ans:4 x2+7x+2)
- If the squared difference of the zeros of the quadratic polynomial x2 + px + 45 is equal to 144 , find the value of p.
- If , are the zeros of a Quadratic polynomial such that + = 24, - = 8. Find a Quadratic polynomial having and as its zeros.
- If & ß are the zeroes of the polynomial 2x2 ─ 4x + 5, then find the value of
- 2 + ß2 b. 1/ + 1/ ß c. ( ─ ß)2 d. 1/2 + 1/ß2 e. 3 + ß3
- Obtain all the zeros of the polynomial p(x) = 3x4 ─ 15x3 + 17x2 +5x ─6 if two zeroes are ─1/√3 and 1/√3.