- Sample Papers
- Date Sheet
(Sample Paper) CBSE Class X Summative Assessment-I Typewriting English/ Hindi: 2011
Summative Assessment-I: 2011
Subject –Typewriting (English/ Hindi)
Time: 2 hrs.
Max. Marks : 20
1. This question paper has 11 questions in all. All questions are compulsory.
2. Marks are indicated against each question.
3. Questions from serial numbers 1 to 5 are of 1 mark each. Answer of these questions may be from one word to one sentence.
4. Questions from serial numbers 6 to 10 are of 2 marks each. Answer of these questions should not exceed 60 words each.
5. Question No.11 is a long answer question. Answer of this question should not exceed 120 words.
Q.1. Which key is used to type beyond the right set margin?
Q.2. Which part of the typewriter is used to release the paper?
Q.3. Where the tabulator is located on the keyboard?
Q.4. How many lines are left after typing the date in a letter?
Q.5. How many horizontal lines are left in a tabulation?
Q.6. What is the function of paper bail?
Q.7. What do you mean by tabulator set key?
Q.8. What are the two ways of typing the subject heading in a letter?
Q.9. Enlist the different parts of tabulation.
Q.10. Explain the function of shift keys and shift lock.