- Date Sheet
- Contact us
(Download) Free Sample Papers of International Mathematics Olympiad For 2nd Standard to 12th Standard
Submitted by guru on Wed, 12/02/2009 - 14:58
NATIONAL MATHEMATICS OLYMPIAD (IMO)
Download Free Sample Papers:
To download the sample paper, right click the mouse and select 'Save target as' on the link. Do not click directly else it will take time to open the pdf sample paper.
Benefits from IMO
- Every participant of Level I is awarded a Certificate of Participation. Toppers are awarded merit certificate.
- Students get a chance to be assessed at international level and are awarded performance-based rankings.
- Students gain confidence to contest at international level in a world where from admission to elite courses to selection for choice jobs is becoming more and more competitive.
- The spirit of competition and sense of recognition inspire students to excel in the chosen field of study and set higher goals.
- Top three students from each class are awarded Gold, Silver and Bronze medals.
- The top 500 winners (class-wise) are endowed with cash prizes and scholarships, courtesy of the official sponsor.
- Every participant who scores 50% or more is awarded a Certificate of Participation. Toppers are awarded merit certificate.
- School/College of each medal winning participant is awarded the ‘Intellect Trophy’ for having groomed and nurtured the talent.
- The concept of comprehensive MQ (Math Quotient) report highlights the strengths and weaknesses of the participant.
- A comprehensive SMQ (School Math Quotient) report highlights the strengths and weaknesses of the school vis-à-vis international performance to enable the schools to improve the quality and level of mathematics education at their end.
If you have any doubts/faqs about NSO please click here.
Downloadable sample papers are in easy to download - pdf format. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader in your PC to view the sample papers, you may get a free copy of software by clicking here