- Date Sheet
- Time Table
- Contact us
(E-Book) Class X Mathematics: Chapter - 9 (Circle)
Submitted by guru on Tue, 08/11/2009 - 15:19
- Circle is a closed figure of points which are at a constant distance from a fixed points, centre and constant distance is called radius.
- Two circles are congruent if and only if they have equal radii.
- Equal chords of a circle subtend equal angles at the centre and conversely.
- Two arcs of a circle are congruent if their corresponding chords are equal and conversely.
- The perpendicular drawn from the centre of a circle to a chord bisects the chord.
- The line drawn through the centre of a circle to bisect a chord is perpendicular to the chord.
Theorem 1. There is one and only one circle passing through three non-collinear points...............