- Sample Papers
- Date Sheet
(Exam Info) Indian Navy Dockyard Apprentices Examination 2010
Trades provided by the Indian Navy:
- Mechanic Diesel
- Crane Operator
- Ref and Air condition Mechanic
- Shipwright and Maintenance Mechanic
- Non-Designated: Engine Fitter, Ship Fitter, Radar Fitter, Machinery Control Fitter, Sonar Fitter, Electronic Fitter, GT Fitter
Candidates must be between 14 years and 19 years of age and should have passed matriculate(10th) examination with science stream. There is 5 years upper age limit relaxation given to SC/ST candidates.
- Weight: Candidate should have a minimum weight of 45 kg.
- Height: Height should be atleast 150 cm.
- Chest: Should be well developed with minimum expansion of 5 cm
- Eye Sight: 6/6 to 6/9 (6/9 correctable with glasses)
How to Apply: Admission notification is released twice a year in in the Employment News and all leading National/Regional Newspapers. Candidates can either send a handwritten/typed application form(on an A4 size paper) according to the format given in the admission notification or download the application form from the website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in.
Selection Procedure: First candidates are called for screening of documents, physical measurements and medical examination to check the educational qualification and physical and medical fitness of the candidates. The candidates who clear the intial procedure are called for a written test.
Written test comprises of two papers of 100 marks each and 3 hours duration. First paper is of Mathematics and the second paper is of General Knowledge and General Science.
Candidates who clear the written test are called for interview which are conducted at Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Bengaluru.
Head Quarters Minister of Defence (Navy)
48, A Block Hutment
New Delhi- 110011
Website : www.nausena-bharti.nic.in