Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh
Time : 3 Hours
Max Marks : 100
Section – A
(Essay Question) 3x10 = 30 Marks
Answer any three of the following.
(1) Explain the role of Education and Health in India.
(2) Indian Economics is an Agricultural Economics. Discuss.
(3) Examine the various defects in agriculture marketing in India.
(4) Critically examine the I.P.R of 1991.
(5) Elucidate the inequalities of Income and Wealth. Examine the factors that
Section – B
(Short Answer Questions). 8x5 = 40 Marks
Answer any Eight of the following.
(6) What do you understand by dual economics?
(7) What are the determinants of economic development?
(8) Explain how state and market are inter dependent.
(9) Explain the main features of W.T.O.
(10) Mention the uses of women’s education in India.
(11) What are the causes of Unemployment ?
(12) Analyze the trends in the growth of N I since 1950 – 51.
(13) Functions of IDBI.
(14) Pattern of Industrialization after liberalization.
(15) Explain the importance of road transport in India.
(16) What are the objectives of X – Five Year Plan ?
(17) Write a note on the concepts of sustainable development.
Section – C
(Very Short Answer) 15x2 = 30 Marks
Answer any 15 of the following :
(18) Human Capital.
(19) Economic Development.
(20) Global Market.
(21) Primary Sector.
(23) Rythu Bazar.
(24) Fragmentation of Land holdings.
(25) Green Revolution.
(26) Cooperative farming.
(28) DWACRA Scheme.
(29) Industrial Estates.
(31) Industrial Policy.
(32) Infrastructure facilities.
(33) Plan Holidays.
(34) Rolling Plan.
(35) Regional Imbalances.