Procedure & Form for Obtaining Duplicate Documents i.e.
Marks Sheets/ Certificates & Migration Certificates
- Applicants should use separate form for each certificate. If necessary
typed/Photostat application form may be used.
Candidate applying for duplicate documents and Migration
Certificate upto Examination of 2001 may send application along with fee to
the Deputy Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Todarmal Marg,
Ajmer, (Rajasthan). All payments be made in favour of Secretary, CBSE,
payable at Ajmer and mode of payment shall be IPO / Bank Draft only. Those
applying personally at Ajmer Office may deposit fee in cash also.
Triplicate copy or of further copies of qualifying
certificates shall not be issued unless the Controller of Examinations is
further satisfied by some documentary evidence that the duplicate copy has
also been actually lost / destroyed.
- In case the fee is remitted by crossed Postal Order / Bank Draft, it
must be drawn in favour of the Secretary, Central Board of Secondary
Education, payable at the concerned Regional Office.
- Fees prescribed for various certificates are as follows (DOCUMENTS WILL
BE RECEIVED AFTER 15 DAYS ( EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS)) :
|For duplicate copy of a certificate
|For a migration Certificate
|For certificate of Date of Birth
|For a Provisional Certificate
|For duplicate copy of Statement of Marks
6. If certificate is required after two days (excluding
holidays) an urgent fees of Rs.50.00 extra may be remitted. If the certificate
is required by post an extra amount of Rs. 20.00 may also be remitted. (Rs. 30/-
for outstation candidates)
7. In case the document is not collected by the applicant within three months
from the date of depositing the fees, it will be cancelled and the candidate
will have to apply afresh in case he needs the same.
8. The certificate will ordinarily be issued after two weeks (excluding
holidays) from the date of receipt of the application from and the fee, provided
the application form is found complete in all respects.
9. Migration certificate is issued only to those candidates
who have passed an examination of the Board or to those who have been placed in
compartment in order to enable them to seek admission for a further course of
study. The failed candidates should not apply for migration certificate and
Provisional Certificate. Please also mention previous year's Roll No. if passed
in second chance compartment examination for Provisional Certificate
10. All certificates for Delhi Region will be delivered on
the production of receipt issued by the Board between 3 to 5 PM only (excluding
holidays). The fee from candidates of Delhi Region for 2003 and onwards
examinations can be deposited between 9.15 AM to 1.15 PM on every working day at
Syndicate Bank, PS 1-2, Institutional Area, Patparganj, Delhi-110092
11. The students of Chennai Region who have passed examination in 1991 or
later should apply to Chennai Regional office only for obtaining duplicate