- Sample Papers
- Date Sheet
Search Books for CBSE, IIT-JEE Exams
CBSE Class XII Economics Guess Paper : 2011
Guess Question Paper – 2011
Class – XII
Subject – Economics
1. When does consumer demand same at more price?
2. When does consumer demand same at less price?
3. When does consumer demand more at more price?
4. Why does consumer demand more at less price?
5. How does the following effect the demand curve of the commodity -
(i) Income of consumer changes when he is consuming normal good.
(ii) Income of consumer changes when he is consuming inferior good.
(iii) Price of its substitute good changes.
(iv) Price of its complementary good changes.
(v) Fashion towards the commodity changes.
(vi) Number of buyers changes.
6. Name the specific determinants of market demand function
7. Demand function of Mr. A is 10 - 0.5p whereas Demand Function of Miss P is
15 – 2p . Find
(i) Market demand function assuming only two consumers in the market.
(ii) Individual demand schedule of Mr. A and Miss P.
(iii) Market demand schedule.
8. What is the difference between demand and desire? Give example
9. State true/false with reason:
(i) Demand curve always slope downwards.
(ii) If there is single consumer in the market then, individual demand curve will be same as the market demand curve
10.What are ‘other things remaining constant’ in Law of Demand? What changes one can see in demand curve if these – other things are not constant?