- Sample Papers
- Date Sheet
(Info) Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education Raipur
Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education Raipur
Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education Raipur was established in 20 January 2001 by Government of Chhattisgarh under Act 1965 (No-23). The board is responsible for conducting High School and Intermediate examinations.
Exams Conducted by Chhattisgarh Board:
- High School
- Higher Secondary
- Higher Secondary Commerce
- Diploma in Education
- Diploma in Physical Education
- Maintaining of uniform standard of education in Secondary and Higher Secondary Education.
- Co-ordination between the national policies and policies of the state in respect of secondary and higher secondary Education.
- Co-ordination between primary, secondary, higher secondary and University education.To grant affiliation to aspiring school.
- To decide prescribed courses and text books for Intermediate level.
- To conduct Intermediate Examination in the state.
- To provide equivalence to the examinations conducted by other Boards.
- Well structured courses
- Necessary arrangements of the preparation and publication of Text books of high school and intermediate.
- Conduct of Examination spread over vast area involving remote rural areas.
- Professional orientation of the staff to keep pace with latest techniques.
- Maintenance of accuracy and reliability of evaluation.
- Grant recognition to state Intermediate classes.
- To conduct research in evaluation and curriculum framing.
Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education
Raipur 800 001.
- Phone Number: 07752 - 224371
- FAX: 0771-2424094
- Website: http://www.cgbse.org/