Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education Raipur
Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education Raipur was established in 20
January 2001 by Government of Chhattisgarh under Act 1965 (No-23). The board is
responsible for conducting High School and Intermediate examinations.
Exams Conducted by Chhattisgarh Board:
- High School
- Higher Secondary
- Higher Secondary Commerce
- Diploma in Education
- Diploma in Physical Education
- Maintaining of uniform standard of education in Secondary and Higher
- Co-ordination between the national policies and policies of the state in
respect of secondary and higher secondary Education.
- Co-ordination between primary, secondary, higher secondary and
University education.To grant affiliation to aspiring school.
- To decide prescribed courses and text books for Intermediate
- To conduct Intermediate Examination in the state.
- To provide equivalence to the examinations conducted by other Boards.
- Well structured courses
- Necessary arrangements of the preparation and publication of Text books
of high school and intermediate.
- Conduct of Examination spread over vast area involving remote rural
- Professional orientation of the staff to keep
pace with latest techniques.
- Maintenance of accuracy and reliability of evaluation.
- Grant recognition to state Intermediate classes.
- To conduct research in evaluation and curriculum framing.
Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education
Raipur 800 001.
- Phone Number: 07752 - 224371
- FAX: 0771-2424094