- Sample Papers
- Date Sheet
Search Books for CBSE, IIT-JEE Exams
(Notification) Indian Navy: 10+2 B. Tech Entry Scheme - Course Commencing : January, 2012
Notification : 10+2 Cadet (B Tech) Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) Course Commencing - Jan 2012
Applications are invited from UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES (fulfilling the conditions of nationality as laid down by the Govt of India) to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala under 10+2 Cadet (B Tech) Entry Scheme.
Age : 17 to 19½ years (i.e. born between 02 Jul 1992 & 01 Jan 1995. (both dates inclusive).
Qualification : Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent from University/Board with at least 70 % aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
- Height and Weight. Minimum height - 157 cms with correlated weight as per age.
- Eye Sight. The minimum acceptable vision standard for distant vision 6/6, 6/9 correctable to 6/6, 6/6 with glasses. Should not be colour/night blind.
- The candidates will be issued call up for Services Selection Board (SSB) interviews based on their PCM marks in 10+2/equivalent Examination.
- SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled during Jul to Nov 2011at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore.
- The total duration of SSB interviews is 5 days, consisting Stage I (Day
one) and Stage II (Four days). Stage I Tests consist of Intelligence Tests,
Picture Perception and Discussion Tests (PPDT). Candidates who fail to
qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day from SSB centre.
Stage II Tests consist of
Psychological Tests, Group Task Tests, Group discussion and Interview. Successful candidates will therafter undergo Medical Examination at nearest military
hospital for duration of 4 to 5 days.
- Candidates recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit, will be
appointed for training in order of all India merit depending on the number
- Change of SSB centre for interview is not permissible.
- Candidates who wish to change their SSB dates must apply to the call up
officer of the SSB. Award of fresh dates for SSB would be subject to
at respective SSB.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests.
- Return 2nd Class Sleeper rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for the entry.
How To Apply
1 If you meet the above requirements, apply on a single A4 size paper
as per format available in website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in. The envelope
the form should be with superscription “ 10+2 CADET (B TECH) ENTRY SCHEME - JAN 2012 COURSE, Educational Qualification .................. Percentage ...............% in PCM. Send your application latest by 28 Jun 2011 to:- POST BAG NO. 4, NIRMAN BHAWAN , NEW DELHI - 110 011
2 Application must be sent in the format available on website www.nausenabharti.nic.in, otherwise it will be rejected.
3 Candidates submitting more than one application will be disqualified.
4 Application must be accompanied by attested copies of:
- 10th Standard Certificate for verification of date of birth and other educational certificates.
- Marks statements of class Xth and class XIIth.
5 Application and requisite enclosures must be properly tagged by thread/stapled. IHQ MoD (Navy) will not be responsible for loss of enclosures, if sent loose.
Website : http://indiannavy.nic.in
Last Date : 28.06.2011