Sample Paper – 2012
Class – XII
Subject – Hindustani Music
Note:-> (I). Attempt Any Five Questions.
(II). All Questions Carry Equal Marks.
- Throw light on the works of Pandit Bhatkhande with special reference to
modern tread of Hindustani Music.
- Write a brief history of Ancient Hindustani Music with special reference
to ‘Sangeet Parijat’.
- Write short note on any Three of the following : Varna, Murchchana,
Alankar, Khatka, Murki
- Write down the Thekas of any two of the following Talas with Dugun
Layakri: Rupak Dhamar, Jhaptal.
- Give a detailed description of classification of Ragas.
- Give a brief account of the musical life of Ustad Badeghulam Ali khan Or
Ustad Faiyaz Khan.
- Describe fully with illustrations any two of the flowing Ragas:
Kedar, Bihag, Bhairav,
- Write in notation a Drut Khyal or a Dhrupad in any one of the Ragas
prescribed in your syllabus.