- Sample Papers
- Date Sheet
(Info) CBSE: Improvement Exam Details And Exam Procedure
Important points to remember:
- Improvement Exams takes place next year in march and results will be declared in may.Means you get a whole year to prepare for the improvement exam.
- We can appear for improvement exam for any one or all of the passing subjects and not in the subjects in which they have been declared fail.
- We have to submit a fee of Rs.200 per subject to the CBSE Board.
- Forms will be released by CBSE from august till october and can be collected from School or CBSE Regional office.
- Students may appear in the failing subject (Sixth subject) at the Compartment Examination to be held in July/August the same year.
- Candidates who appear for improvement of performance will be issued only Statement of Marks reflecting the marks of the improvement examination.
(i) A candidate who has passed Secondary School Examination of the Board may reappear at the examination for improvement of performance in one or more subjects in the main examination in succeeding year only, provided he/she has not pursued higher studies in the mean time. He/she shall appear as a private candidate. Those reappearing in the whole examination, may appear as regular school candidates also.
(ii) A candidate appearing for improvement in subject(s) involving practical shall appear only in theory and previous practical marks shall be carried forward and accounted for.
(iii) A candidate appearing for improvement of performance shall be issued only Statement of Marks reflecting the marks obtained at the improvement examination in the subject(s).
A candidate who has passed Class 10th / 12th exams but would like to go for Improvement exam to improve performance in one or more subjects can reappear in the main examination in the succeeding year only. If you have passed class 10th / 12th this year, you have to wait for next year main examination.
For subjects involving practical work, in case the candidate has passed in practical at the main examination, he/she shall be allowed to appear in the theory part only and marks in practical obtained at the main examination shall be carried forward and accounted for.
In case a candidate has failed in practical he/she shall have to appear in theory and practical both irrespective of the fact that he/she has already cleared the theory examination.
Candidates who appear for improvement of performance will be issued only Statement of Marks reflecting the marks of the main examination as well as those of the improvement examination.CBSE Improvement Exams Paper 2009 12th Admit Card Procedure re-evaluation.
Improvement exam forms are available in july…they are the same form used for filling up re-compartment. Each form costs Rs.10, and are available at some Syndicate Banks in Delhi.
There are two types of forms, one for “Delhi, DISSCE” and one for “All India…, AISSCE”….Delhi one is only for govt schools in Delhi…. All India ones are for private schools.
A candidate appearing for improvement of performance in one or more subjects can not appear for additional subject simultaneously.
Courtesy : cbse.nic.in