- Sample Papers
- Date Sheet
(Model Paper) Andhra Pradesh Board Intermediate 1st Year Model Question Papers (Chemistry)
Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh
Time : 3 hours
Max. Marks : 60
Instructions to candidate :
1) Answer all questions of Section ‘A’. Answer any six questions in Section
‘B’ and any two questions in Section ‘C’.
2). In Section ‘A’, questions from Sr. Nos. 1 to 10 are of “Very short answer type”. Each question carries two marks. Every answer may be limited to 2 or 3 sentences. Answer all these questions at one place in the same order.
3) In Section ‘B’, questions from Sr. Nos. 11 to 18 are of “Short Answer type”. Each question carries four marks. Every answer may be limited to 75 words.
4) In Section ‘C’, questions from Sr. Nos. 19 to 21 are of “Long answer type”. Each question carries eight marks. Every answer may be limited to 300 words.
5) Draw labelled diagrams wherever necessary for questions in Sections B and C.
SECTION - A
Note : Answer "all" the questions 10 x 2 = 20 Marks
1) Calculate the wavelength of a particle having 10 mg. of mass and 4 x105 Cm/Sec. Velocity?
2) What is the Co-ordination number of ionic crystal with limiting radius ratio of O.732 to 0.999.
3) What is hyperol? Give its formula.
4) What is ammonal and give its use?
5) Write any two effects of depletion of ozone layer.