- Date Sheet
- Contact us
CBSE: Online Registration of Class X/XII: 2011-12
Submitted by guru on Fri, 10/28/2011 - 17:48
Online List of Candidate for Class X/XII for the 2012 Examination
For online submission, the link ‘Online Registration of Class X/XII for 2011-12’ may be clicked in the website www.cbse.nic.in . The schools need to register themselves before proceeding for online submission. Click on the link “Register School”. For registering you may use your affiliation number as user-ID and password (Same which you used last year for online registration for IX/XI/X and XII).
Steps for online submission of Details:
|Steps||Activities for Registration of Class X and Class XII||Nature of Activity|
|1||Registration of Schools||Online|
|2||Updation of School Details||Online|
|4||Submission of details of Students for Registration||Offline/Online|
|5||Checklist Printing of Registered Students||Online|
|6||Correction of Registered List of Students, if any||Online|
|7||Finalisation of Data||Online|
|8||Submission of Fee Details||Online|
|9||Printing of Final List of Registration of Students||Online|
|10||Submission of students’ Details along with Fee to Regional Office by Post||Manual|
- Check List is generated for checking and corrections.
- Once Final list is generated, no more addition, deletions or corrections can be made on this data.
- The Schools shall take Final printout of List of Candidates (LOC) submitted and obtain signature of the candidates in the space earmarked for it.
- Demand draft for the requisite Fee (Examination Fee + Late Fee, if any +Migration Fee+ Sports Fee) shall be made in favour of the Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE drawn on any Nationalized Bank payable at the place of Regional Office of the Board under whose jurisdiction the school is located.
- School No., School Name and Address, Principal name and phone number should be written on the back of the Demand Draft.
- Final List of Candidates (LOC) with candidate’s signature along with Demand draft and duly filled and signed Certificate of Principal should reach the concerned ‘Regional Officer’, Respective Regional Office of the Board within stipulated schedule given above.
- A photocopy of the Final printout with candidate’s signature should be retained by the School as office copy.
- On-line submission shall be closed after last date and no entry shall be accepted after the last date.
- Receipt of final List of Candidates (LOC) shall be acknowledged by the Regional Office only after the receipt of fee in the shape of Demand Draft as per the schedule given above
- In the interest of their own candidates, Schools are advised to start submitting details on-line as per Instructions given on the website www.cbse.nic.in and take necessary steps so that computer generated details along with fee in the shape of Demand Draft reach the Regional Office before the last date and to avoid the possibility of dis-connection / inability / failure to log on to the Board’s website on account of heavy load on internet / website jam.
- Names and email-id of contact persons, in case of any query or help regarding online submission can be obtained by clicking the link ‘Online List of Candidates (LOC) for Academic Session 2011-12’ in the website www.cbse.nic.in. For latest updates, please check at Board’s website: www.cbse.nic.in
Schools shall take Final list of students submitted.
Fee Details and Schedule:
Fee details & Schedule for List of Candidates (LOC) for Class X,XII for Academic Session 2011-12
|Fee per candidate Under Delhi Scheme||Schedule for Online Submission of details of Student||Date for Receipt of Final list of Students along with Fee in the Regional Office (*)|
|Rs.250/- without late fee||15th Oct., 2011||22nd October, 2011|
|With late Fees of Rs.150/-||31th Oct., 2011||7th November, 2011|
|With late Fees of Rs.250/-||15th November, 2011||22nd November, 2011|
|With late Fees of Rs.350/-||30st November, 2011||7th December, 2011|